Do you have the courage to earn $1,000,000 a year?
Reason why I ask: most entrepreneurs are making, on average, $60,000 a year — less than a J.O.B.
To add insult to injury, they’re working 80 hours a week, hustling their face off, and not spending any time with their kids — the very reason WHY they started this business in the first place.
Getting to $1,000,000 a year. It’s everyone's dream, and it’s possible, with this concept. But I’ll tell you this, it’s not:
- Using ClickFunnels instead of Wordpress
- Irresistible offers (with a crazy guarantee)
- Dialed in copywriting that melts through people’s objections like a hot knife through butter
- A laser focused target market
- Chick-Fil-A levels of customer service
If you know how to leverage this concept, you can work 3 hours a day — while earning 2, 3, 4, or even 10x as much money.
This ain’t some guru, airy fairy concept. It’s been around since the dawn of time, and is the topic of a 5 syllable book that generated $30,000,000 in sales.
In today’s episode, I reveal this concept you can use to start earning $1,000,000 a year.
Show highlights include:
- An entrepreneur who sold his business for $1 BILLION — that’s with a B — teaches you how at (this) event on the 1st of March 2023 (2:45)
- The insidious mindset 95% of entrepreneurs possess (which locks them into a permanent state of low profits, 80 hour weeks, and no freedom) (7:00)
- How to add 4 hours back into your day by “systemizing” your business with the exact model I used when I first started out (9:59)
- Double the amount of real estate deals you do in a month by spending $5,000 (15:52)
- Why answering the “WIIDFW” question transforms your struggling business into a thriving one (16:01)
- Afraid of an employee making a mistake? Here’s why you should celebrate employees goofing up (21:01)
- Why trying to save $60,000 a year on a W2 employee costs you $120,000 (or $180,000) in the long term (24:37)
- The counterintuitive reason why earning a million dollars a year isn’t THAT much money in the grand scheme of things (26:56)
Make a donation to Operation Underground Railroad and help save children from sex trafficking by going tohttps://my.ourrescue.org/deal. If you make a donation, shoot me a message on Instagram at@MarkEvansDMand say “operation underground railroad,” and I’ll send you a cool gift.
Did you enjoy this episode? Let me know by leaving a 5-star review. Then send me a DM on Instagram@MarkEvansDMletting me know you left a 5-star review and I might send you a pretty cool gift.
If you want exclusive content and the first chance to grab my new book Magicians vs Mules when it releases, head over tohttps://markevansdm.com/and sign up for updates.
For cool gifts, gear, and a chance to enter a giveaway I’m having, head over to and enter your email address.