Balance is a word that makes people feel good. But it comes with a dangerous cost: Your legacy.
Here’s the cold, hard truth:
Most people use balance to justify their lack of action and results. They say they’re balanced so they don’t feel like a broke loser. But they are.
In this episode, I’m ripping apart the balance myth everyone believes in. And I’ll show you how to get everything you want in life — by disregarding balance.
Show highlights include:
- A sneaky, yet powerful “hack” for connecting with other high-level entrepreneurs (3:26)
- How to transform your biggest competitors into collaborating interns in one day (6:14)
- The insidious way you use balance to justify your lack of action and results (10:27)
- Why seeking happiness is a dirt-simple way to end up miserable and poor (14:38)
- The sadistic way you leverage your words to sabotage your life without even realizing it (25:49)
- Why becoming a productivity master won’t fix your negative bank account (29:33)
- The bulletproof formula for hitting your wildest goals in record time (32:18)
- The “Stretch your Brain” secret which unlocks anything you want in life and business (33:58)
If you’re worth $1000 a month and ready to join a mastermind group, you can join mine here: https://markevansdm.com/replay. But don’t delay—this page disappears Thursday.
Go to https://markevansdm.com/goldmine to get a free document you can download that shows you how to use the concepts mentioned in today’s show to become stinkin’, filthy rich.
Did you enjoy this episode? Let me know by leaving a 5-star review. Then send me a DM on Instagram @MarkEvansDM letting me know you left a 5-star review and I might send you a pretty cool gift.
If you want exclusive content and the first chance to grab my new book Magicians vs Mules when it releases, head over to https://markevansdm.com/ and sign up for updates.
For cool gifts, gear, and a chance to enter a giveaway I’m having, head over to https://magicianvsmule.com/ and enter your email address.