You either control your emotions or you let your emotions control you. Most business owners fall into the second category.
That’s why they’re always fuming, stressed out, and riddled with anxiety every minute of the day. It’s impossible to grow when you have that negativity surrounding you.
That’s the bad news.
The good news?
You CAN control this. And when you figure out how to, there will be NO limits on your earning potential.
In this episode, I get brutally honest and reveal why you won’t last in business.
Listen to the episode now and discover the mental secrets to becoming dirty, stinkin’, filthy rich.
Show highlights include:
- The weird way to land multi-million dollar partnerships by sharing funny emojis on social media (3:39)
- The counterintuitive “Fail Every Day” approach to business that keeps you immune from bankrupting your company (5:46)
- Why your mental maturity is the single greatest wealth-building asset you have access to (7:04)
- The brutal truth about why most former professional athletes and lottery winners go bankrupt (10:27)
- The mandatory character trait if you want to become stinkin’, filthy rich (19:59)
- How to create your own luck doing nothing more than working hard every day (23:09)
To figure out if the government owes your business FREE money, you can either visit http://www.MarkEvansDM.com/ERC or call or text 844-627-7108 to get an answer in minutes.
Go to https://markevansdm.com/goldmine to get a free document you can download that shows you how to use the concepts mentioned in today’s show to become stinkin’, filthy rich.
Did you enjoy this episode? Let me know by leaving a 5-star review. Then send me a DM on Instagram @MarkEvansDM letting me know you left a 5-star review and I might send you a pretty cool gift.
If you want exclusive content and the first chance to grab my new book Magicians vs Mules when it releases, head over to https://markevansdm.com/ and sign up for updates.
For cool gifts, gear, and a chance to enter a giveaway I’m having, head over to https://magicianvsmule.com/ and enter your email address.